Take a guess what my favorite color of clothing is. Yes it's pink of course. Several years ago I had this new outfit that was mostly pink and everytime I wore it someone would tell me how the color looked good on me. So then when I'm shopping for clothes I gravitate to that color. And before you know it my closet ends up looking like this. I was hanging up clothes tonight and couldn't help but chuckle at the abundance of pink clothing. And that doesn't count what's probably in the laundry room either.
Friday, June 5, 2009
June 5, 2009 Take A Guess
Take a guess what my favorite color of clothing is. Yes it's pink of course. Several years ago I had this new outfit that was mostly pink and everytime I wore it someone would tell me how the color looked good on me. So then when I'm shopping for clothes I gravitate to that color. And before you know it my closet ends up looking like this. I was hanging up clothes tonight and couldn't help but chuckle at the abundance of pink clothing. And that doesn't count what's probably in the laundry room either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment