
Well I have purchased new tennis shoes specifically for the purpose of going walking. I bought these shoes at Kohl's yesterday. The brand is New Balance and I noticed after I got them home that the style of New Balance shoes they are is "Achieve". So yes I can Achieve this goal. I have got to get back to walking every night. The exercise will be good for me. It will be good for my health.
Next year is going to be a big year around here. Lots of hoopla (I like that word.) Next year will be our 25th wedding anniversary and I will be turning 50. I'm not bothered by turning 50. Embrace it. When you've had a brush with breast cancer you'll take all the birthdays God blesses you with. Bring 'em on.
So anyway next year we are hoping to take one of those dream vacations. And eveyone knows when you take a dream vacation you buy all new clothes to wear, don't you? So I'm dreaming of wearing oh maybe a size 12 no no wait I'm dreaming of a size 8. A girl can dream can't she? Right now I would like to not have an X as part of my clothing size. OK that's way too much information. Hence the need to get back to walking every night.
Jay and I went walking tonight - 3 laps around the church parking lot.
I took quite a few pictures of these shoes earlier this afternoon. After the first I don't know 5 that I took I noticed that the shoestrings were twisted. I don't know why that bothers me but it does so I had to get them untwisted. Doesn't it figure that the photo I selected as the best was one with the twisted shoestring. So there it is twisted shoesstring and all.