
So what have I been up to. Well I've been trying to be a little more committed to meal preparation around here. Admittedly Jay has been doing alot of the cooking lately. When I don't get home until around 5:30 it's hard to get a relatively healthy meal on the table at a decent hour. However it's easier if there is a plan in place. So I've been trying to make a plan for the week, purchase the necessary ingredients and then actually follow through with making it. If I have a decent meal for dinner and have leftovers then I have lunch for the next day and don't have to go our and spend money on lunch.
That Healthy In A Hurry cooking is something I need. It needs to be healthy and being done in a hurry is good too. I've also been pursuing some food blogs on the web. They're fun too but can be quite the time waster.
Funny I'm posting this tonight because since it was only Jay, Daniel and I for dinner tonight, well true confession we ordered pizza. Defeats the whole post, doesn't it.
No comments:
Post a Comment