Saturday, July 4, 2009

July 4, 2009 God Bless America!!

July 4, 2009

Happy Independence Day! What a great country we live in. So often I'm certain I take for granted the independence that we as Americans possess because I've never known any difference. The land of the free and the home of the brave has always been home for me. Yet people have given their lives to defend the freedom I have.

See the black kitten laying by one of the white columns. It is a stray. We have a Mama cat that has adopted us. She came with a kitten from her first litter. Charlsley immediately named the Mama, Camille, and her baby Chocolate Chip. Then Mama had another litter of four kittens. I tell them not the name the cats. If they have names they don't think they are a stray anymore. But of course all 4 kittens have names. There are 2 solid black kittens - one is named Rebel because when the Mama first brought the kittens to the front porch this little one didn't come with her. But I can't tell one of the black kittens from the other. One is Rebel and the other is Not Rebel. I just never know which is which.

No comments: