
Today has been a day in the kitchen. First I spent some time this morning working on my menu for the week. I think I have a plan in place. Then Charlsley and I went to the grocery store. We stopped at Tropical Smoothie first. Smoothies always make grocery shopping a little better. Actually I rarely get a smoothie but today it was a treat.
After we got home, unloaded the groceries and put them away, it was time to start cooking. I was making dinner tonight to take to Bonnie.
This is one of my favorite kitchen gadgets. It has gotten quite a bit of use. The kids like it and have been using it independently for years. None of my children like to eat the apple peel so this has been great. When I make applesauce in the crockpot I use this to cut the apples first.
I consider myself quite inept in the kitchen but I'm working on it. I'm really not as inept as I make myself out to be. I don't mind cooking when I have time. Now what drives my crazy is the rush of trying to get dinner on the table when you don't get home until 5:30.
No comments:
Post a Comment