Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 12, 2009 That's Reality

July 12, 2998

What can I say about this picture. Yes that is my hair. Yes I took the picture myself.

Today I went to get my hair cut. You stare reality in the face when you sit in the chair at the "haircut store" as the kids use to call it. There was a day that my hair was very dark. Oh not so anymore. I'm sitting there wondering when did it get so gray. I really don't mind it actually. The lady cutting my hair asked me what color it used to be. Oh my can you not even tell anymore. No I suppose you can't. Trust me it was quite dark.

Everyone at Hair Cuttery raved over it even some of the other hairdressers and another customer who was checking out before me. Were they just being nice or did they really like it. I suppose I'll never know.

You know I couldn't help but think as I was sitting there letting her take about 3 inches off the back that had I had to have chemo well...enough said.

No comments: