Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January 26.2010


So this is the control panel on the driver's side of the van. The driver's window works when it wants to and other times it just doesn't. So far in 2010 it has worked every single time I have tried. And I have to lower it everytime I go into the parking deck at work. It's always a risk lowering it in case it gets stuck but it never has. Well there have been a few times where you have to push the button while you're closing the door to get it to work. But usually if it's not going to work then it won't go down.

We really have looked into getting it fixed. They would have to take the door panel off to see if it is the motor or the switch so we haven't decided to do that yet.

But hey, it's paid for!

No comments: