
My CG in her new clip-on earrings.
I haven't worn earrings in probably 20 years. I have been contemplating getting my ears pierced again after letting them close many years ago. Today I had an hour to wander the mall between appointments. I walked by the earring place, paused briefly, then decided no.
So instead I went into the Macy's and looked at clip-on earrings. I think I have purchased one pair of clip-on earrings in my life. I bought 2 inexpensive pair.
When I got home CG wanted some clip-ons. Since they were out of school today we went back to the mall. We found some teenagery clip-ons at Clarie's. I was surprised.
Anyway I'm throwing myself into clip-ons - well as much as one can throw themselves into clip-ons. I've been googling how to convert pierced earrings into clip-ons.
Ah - a new adventure.
No comments:
Post a Comment