Saturday, August 1, 2009

August 1, 2009 What's Your Favorite - Hard Shell or Soft Shell Tacos

Tacos - hard shell or soft shell?

Since I can't decide which is my favorite I decided to have both. How's that for decision making. They were both good too! Mmmmm look at those yummy tomatoes. They were good too! Summer tomatoes are delicious!!

New Skillet

This is my new skillet and I bet you are some kinda excited about that. I am trying to make some changes for the better for my health. I want to replace all non-stick pans with stainless steel. So I bought this one a couple weeks ago. Of course look in the pic and you'll see the diet coke I was drinking while cooking dinner tonight. Yes I'm still drinking the stuff. It probably negates any positive changes I have made.

I'm a work in progress, that's all I can say.

No comments: